Rego Inspections – Vehicle Safety Check (formerly Pink Slips) – Blue Slips – Esafety Inspections
Light vehicle safety checks
What type of safety check do I need?
New registrations or interstate vehicle registration transfers
- Vehicle identity and safety check.
- Valid for 42 days (from date of issue)
- Attend an Authorised Unregistered Vehicle Inspection Station.
All renewals of registration or transfer of registration within NSW
- Vehicle safety check.
- Valid for 6 months (from date of issue)
- Attend a light vehicle Authorised Unregistered Safety Check Inspection Station (AUVIS).
Authorised safety check stations (AIS)
Authorised Unregistered Safety Check Inspection Station (AUVIS)
- Authorised LPG Inspection station
- Vehicle safety check (previously pink slip).
- Vehicle design check for the clearance of defect notices (previously white slip).
- Safety check report for renewing light vehicle registration.